N-Ferno® 6860 Winter Hard Hat Liner - 2-Layer, Fleece-Lined, FR Shell, Reg-Length
- 2-LAYER THERMAL LINER – Regular (chin) length design keeps head and ears warm and covered
- FIRE-RESISTANT OUTER SHELL – 60% Modacrylic / 40% Cotton Twill blend with inherent flame resistance and self-extinguishing properties
- WARM LINing – 100% polyester fleece
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Fits comfortably under helmet or hard hat without feeling too bulky
- ELASTIC FIT – Elastic gather at forehead closes the gap between liner and forehead to keep the heat in and cold out
- HOOK AND LOOP STRAPS – Chin strap and 4 evenly spaced straps on the outside of liner to attach to hard hat or helmet suspension
- OPTIONAL FACEMASK – N-Ferno® 6870, 6872 or 6874 mouthpieces (sold separately or purchased as a kit) can also be attached for extra face coverage
- OPTIONAL WARMING PACKS – Pockets by ears to hold hand warmers (sold separately)
The N-Ferno® 6860 Winter Hard Hat Liner has 2 layers of insulation with a FR modacrylic/cotton blend shell and a soft polyester fleece lining for exceptional warmth. This lightweight thermal liner is chin-length to keep head and ears covered and fits comfortably under helmets or hard hats without feeling too bulky. Please note this garment is not entirely fire-resistant.
The fire-resistant outer shell is made 60% modacrylic cotton and 40% cotton twill blend to stand up to tough environments with inherent flame resistance and self-extinguishing properties. The 100% polyester fleece lining is soft to the touch for a comfortable all-day fit.
A hook & loop chin strap comfortably secures this winter liner, while four exterior hook & loop straps attach to the interior of a hard hat for a secure attachment and added warmth. This hard hat winter liner has an elastic strip in the forehead area to keep the liner snug against the face to trap body heat in and keep cold out. Small pockets by the ears are designed to hold regular-sized hand warmers (sold separately) to keep ears warm and comfortable in extreme temperatures.
The N-Ferno® FR hard hat liner is great cold weather work gear for people who spend extended periods of time in cold environments and need to wear head protection such as construction, freight, drilling or mining, delivery service, landscaping, and warehousing. Also great for recreational use like skiing, snowboarding, sledding or other winter activities that may need a helmet.