GloWear® 8231TV Hi-Vis Tool Tethering Safety Vest - Type R, Class 2, Dual Certified
- DUAL CERTIFIED – ANSI/ISEA 121 and ANSI/ISEA 107 certified for dropped object prevention and hi-visibility compliance
- 20+ TETHERING POINTS – All ANSI 121-certified to 2 lbs and 4-foot max tether
- FALL HARNESS COMPATIBLE – Designed with back/side D-ring slot to be worn over most fall protection harnesses
- LOW-LIGHT VISIBILITY – ANSI 107 Type R Class 2 compliant
- 2 TOOL POCKETS – Strategic and easily-accessible tool storage while tethered
- LANYARD INTEGRATION – 2 chest pockets designed for the Squids® 3000, 3001, 3010, or 3011 retractable tool lanyards
The GloWear® 8231TV Hi-Vis Tool Tethering Safety Vest - Type R Class 2, Dual Certified provides versatile tethering and storage options for working at heights. Intended for tethering tools under 2lbs, this safety vest is dual certified for both ANSI/ISEA 121 and ANSI/ISEA 107 compliance. Unlike other hi-vis vests worn underneath fall protection harnesses, this surveyor’s vest is designed to be worn over the top of the system for maximum visibility and accessibility to tool tethers at heights.
POCKETS & ACCESSORIES
This high visibility vest has five pockets for convenient storage and effective tool tethering. Two lower outside pockets are intended for tool storage while using tether points, with a divided right pocket for better organization of smaller tools. Two retractable pockets are designed to fit nearly all Ergodyne retractable lanyards. Strategically positioned side D-ring slots have snap closures and slits to reduce bunching with fall harness positioning D-rings. This reflective vest also has one interior dual-layer pen pocket, and front and rear mic tabs that double as ANSI 121-certified tether points (rear tabs intended for a hard hat tether).
This durable ANSI 107-compliant Class 2 safety vest is made from a heavy-duty background material with reinforced webbing binding. A zippered closure enables easy on and off over a fall protection harness. Vests should be washed using standard hi-vis washing instructions.
The ANSI 121-compliance of this safety tool vest makes it the ideal PPE for anyone working at heights including telecommunications, municipalities, construction, utilities, wind energy, oil & gas and power generation. The multitude of pockets and attachment points also make it a great choice for those needing a versatile work vest.