ProFlex® 450 Comfort Hinged™ Soft Cap Gel Knee Pads - Slip Resistant
- ALL DAY COMFORT – New Comfort Hinge™ technology sets a new bar in comfort by placing the top strap higher on the leg, which keeps you walking out of the front of the knee pad
- CUSHION TO LAST – Gel foam and EVA foam offers lightweight cushion for all-day comfort
- KEEPS YOU IN PLACE – The slip-resistant ultra-durable 420D nylon-rubber soft cap keeps you safely in place
- KNEE PAD STAYS UP – The Comfort Hinge™ plus large lower breathable neoprene strap keeps the knee pad up and in place, no matter the job
- TRUSTED BY THE EXPERTS – Designed for and tested with the airline industry, some of the most demanding knee pad users
The ProFlex® 450 Comfort Hinged™ Soft Cap Gel Knee pads take our best-selling 350 gel knee pads and adds Comfort Hinge™ technology. The Comfort Hinge™ sets the bar for comfort in knee pads for work. The top strap sits higher on the leg and away from the back of the knee, which helps keep you from walking out of the front of the knee pad, while adding another layer of protection against impacts to the thigh.
The gel foam and EVA foam padding adds supportive, all-day cushion making these knee protectors incredibly comfortable. The combination of the Comfort Hinge™ upper elastic strap and locking buckle, along with the large lower breathable neoprene strap keeps these soft shell knee pads from sliding down. The durable 420D nylon-rubber soft cap is abrasion resistant while offering tremendous grip. The cap will stand the test of time and keep you planted while preventing future knee problems.
Tested and trusted by some of the most demanding knee pad users we can find… airline baggage handlers. Designed, tested, and redesigned with multiple airline partners to make the ultimate safety knee pads for the airline industry. These are some of the best knee pads for work, no matter what type of work you do – if your job brings you to your knees, these knee protection pads will keep you comfortable and avoiding any possible knee injuries.