N-Ferno® 6827 Balaclava Face Mask - 2-Piece, Fleece/Neoprene
- NEOPRENE FACE MASK – Breathable nose and mouth coverage
- 2-IN-1 DETACHABLE PIECES – Detachable ends to be worn as a neck gaiter or skull cap
- ATTACHMENT STRAPS – Includes straps to secure around hard hat suspension for increased stability
- HIGH-QUALITY THERMAL FLEECE – Warmth in mild to extreme conditions
- LONG LENGTH – Full thermal head & neck coverage that easily tucks into jackets
The N-Ferno® 6827 2-pc Fleece/Neoprene Balaclava Face Mask is made with stretchable fleece to cover your neck, head, and face, with a neoprene mask over the nose and mouth. The 2-piece construction allows you to wear it in 2 different ways: detach the ends and wear as either a neck gaiter or a skull cap. The face mask is made from 1mm neoprene with one side nylon and the other side fleece for comfort against your skin. The small laser-cut holes in the mask allow airflow and prevent glasses from fogging.
The longer length covers your face, nose, mouth and neck for protection against the wind and cold. Reflective accents offer visibility at night or in low-light conditions. Unique hook-and-loop attachments connect to your hard hat’s suspension system to keep it in place.
One size fits most and can be worn alone or under hard hats, ski helmets or other head protection. This winter face mask is perfect for those who work in construction, freight/baggage, drilling/mining, oil/gas refining, iron/steel, delivery/service, landscaping/grounds, warehousing, and working in refrigerated areas. Can also be worn as a ski face mask or worn hunting, climbing, running, cycling, boating, skating or other outdoor sports.