N-Ferno® 6844 Balaclava Face Mask - Dual-Layer
- STRETCHABLE MATERIAL – Nylon/spandex blend is flexible to fit most head sizes
- MULTI-LAYERS – Soft, breathable mesh inner layer and a 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex outer layer
- MULTI-CLIMATE – Wear both face layers in cold climates or just the mesh when warmer
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL – Wear as ski mask, neck gaiter or full-face mask
- COMFORTABLE & NON-BULKY – Lightweight fabric fits comfortably under a hard hat or helmet
- LONG LENGTH – Full thermal head and neck coverage, easily tucks into jackets
- MACHINE WASHABLE
The N-Ferno® 6844 Balaclava Face Mask - Dual-Layer provides form-fitting comfort and multi-functional protection from extreme weather conditions such as the cold, wind and snow.
This balaclava works as a ski mask or a staple on the job to keep you warm and dry so you can focus on the task at hand. A double layer of fabric covers the nose and mouth so you can pull the nylon, spandex outer layer down below your chin to reveal the soft, breathable, mesh bottom layer. This is also convenient for preventing your safety glasses or sunglasses from fogging up.
Cover all but your eyes (since you'll probably need those) or wear as an open face mask or neck gaiter. This multipurpose balaclava can be worn comfortably under your hard hat or ski helmet. Designed with lightweight, quick-drying and high stretch material to offer maximum protection against the elements in harsh conditions.
One size fits most, this is the perfect winter face mask for those working in construction, freight, mining, oil & gas, warehousing, refrigeration and more. Can also be worn as a ski face mask or worn hunting, skiing, climbing, running, cycling, skating or other outdoor sports.