N-Ferno® 6826 Balaclava Face Mask - 2-Piece, Fleece
- 2-IN-1 DETACHABLE PIECES – Detach the ends to wear as a neck gaiter or skull cap
- ATTACHMENT STRAPS – Includes straps to secure around hard hat suspension for increased stability
- HIGH-QUALITY THERMAL FLEECE – Warmth in mild to extreme conditions
- LONG LENGTH – Full thermal head & neck coverage that easily tucks into jackets
- REFLECTIVE ACCENTS – Help keep wearers seen and safe
The N-Ferno® 6826 2-pc Fleece Balaclava Face Mask is made from warm, stretchable fleece to cover your neck, head, and face. The 2-piece construction allows you to wear it in 2 different ways: detach the ends and wear as either a neck gaiter or a skull cap.
The longer length covers your face, nose, mouth and neck for protection against the wind and cold. Reflective accents offer visibility at night or in low-light conditions. Unique hook-and-loop attachments connect to your hard hat’s suspension system to keep it in place.
One size fits most and can be worn alone or under hard hats, ski helmets or other head protection. This winter face mask is perfect for those who work in construction, freight/baggage, drilling/mining, oil/gas refining, iron/steel, delivery/service, landscaping/grounds, warehousing, and working in refrigerated areas. Can also be worn as a ski face mask or worn hunting, climbing, running, cycling, boating, skating or other outdoor sports.