N-Ferno® 6832 Balaclava Face Mask - Spandex
- SPANDEX MATERIAL – Lightweight to fit under hard hat or helmet without being bulky
- LIGHTWEIGHT PROTECTION – Provides a layer of coverage from the elements
- STRETCHABLE MATERIAL – Flexible to fit most head sizes
- LONG LENGTH – Full thermal head & neck coverage that easily tucks into jackets
- REFLECTIVE ACCENTS – Help keep wearers seen and safe
The N-Ferno® 6832 Balaclava Face Mask is made with lightweight, stretchable spandex, and features a 3-panel design for all-day comfort, plus full head and facial protection. Perfect for use under hard hats or other head protection.
The polyester/spandex blend dries quickly and wicks moisture away from the skin. The 3-panel design allows freedom of movement in any direction. The long length extends below the neckline for full coverage and added protection from the elements. Reflective accents offer visibility at night or in low-light conditions.
One size fits most and can be worn alone or under hard hats, ski helmets or other head protection. This winter face mask is perfect for those who work in construction, freight/baggage, drilling/mining, oil/gas refining, iron/steel, delivery/service, landscaping/grounds, warehousing, and working in refrigerated areas. Can also be worn as a ski face mask or worn hunting, climbing, running, cycling, boating, skating or other outdoor sports.