Glowear® 8366 Lightweight Hi-Vis Rain Jacket - Type R, Class 3
- WATERPROOF – Lightweight 150-denier polyester oxford with PU coating
- FULLY TAPED SEAMS – Taped and bonded seams lock out water
- POCKETS – 2 lower-front pockets with snap flaps, a cell phone chest pocket & a clear ID holder
- TUCK-AWAY HOOD – Concealed hood with drawstring can be stowed away when not needed
- ADDED BREATHABILITY – Vented back cape
- STORM FLAP – Storm flap and snap buttons prevent water from leaking through a zipper closure
- HOOK AND LOOP CUFFS – Adjustable wrist cuffs for a customizable fit
- REFLECTIVE TAPE – Adds visibility at night or in low light
- TESTED & APPROVED – ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type R Class 3 and 3rd Party Certified
- MACHINE WASHABLE
- Available in Lime or Orange
GloWear® 8366 Lightweight Hi-Vis Rain Jacket is designed with waterproof materials (150D polyester oxford with a polyurethane (PU) coating) and fully taped seams for reliable protection in the face of stormy weather.
This lightweight reflective rain jacket easily fits over workwear without sacrificing mobility. Fully taped seams are bonded to the jacket to keep water from sneaking in, while a vented cape-back allows heat and moisture to escape for added breathability. An attached drawstring hood can be stowed away when not needed.
Reflective tape on chest and arms adds visibility at night or in low-light conditions. It’s the perfect lightweight waterproof work jacket for those working in road construction, utilities, construction, emergency response, airline, railway or survey crews. For a complete set of hi-vis rain gear add the GloWear® 8916 Lightweight Hi-Vis Rain Pants.