Chill-Its® 6601 Economy Evaporative Cooling Towel
- INSTANT COOLING RELIEF – Run under water for one minute or until saturated, wring out excess water for drip free cooling
- 20% THINNER – Now 20% thinner than the Chill-Its® 6602 Cooling Towel for lighter-weight, less-bulky cooling
- LONG LASTING – Can last for up to 4 hours on a single soak. Simply re-wet to increase cooling duration
- HOW DOES IT WORK? – Cooling PVA material absorbs water and creates a cooling sensation as it evaporates
- REUSABLE & MACHINE WASHABLE – Air dry until material is stiff, re-wet until soft. Machine washable with mild detergent, air dry only
- HEAT STRESS PREVENTION – Reduces the effect of heat exhaustion and fights fatigue while working or playing in the outdoor summer heat. Can also be used to help bring down fevers, hot flashes or night sweats
- SIZING – 13in x 29.5in / 33cm x 75cm
The Chill-Its® 6601 Economy Evaporative Cooling Towel is made with the same super-evaporative PVA material as our other Chill-Its® cooling towels but is now 20% thinner for lightweight cooling. This super-evaporative PVA material is designed to absorb water and create a feeling colder than ambient air temperature. This neck cooling wrap can be used for hours or for quick relief and is completely reusable, just re-wet to activate.
HOW TO ACTIVATE
Run the PVA cooling towel under water for one minute or until saturated, wring out excess water and twirl or snap in the air for no-drip cooling. Drape the towel around neck or head for instant cooling relief. Material will dry stiff, simply rewet until soft to activate, and it’s ready to go again.
This evaporative towel is the perfect cooling headwear for anyone working in the heat and exposed to possible heat-related illnesses like heat cramps, heat strokes, or heat exhaustion are possible. Great for workers in construction, carpentry, mining, landscaping, OR for outdoor activities like camping, yoga, baseball, softball, soccer, running, biking, days at the beach or on a boat, golf, yard work, fishing, gardening, hiking, riding motorcycles and more.