Squids® 3798 Power Tool Bracket - Pneumatic Tool Trap™
- Approved to the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standard
- Stainless-steel bracket with built-in connection point for tool tethering is corrosion-resistant to withstand weathering
- Patent-pending tool bracket design fastens onto pneumatic/air powered tools using the tool’s air hose coupler
- Set includes 1 bracket connection point and 1 product label
- Perfect for a variety of pneumatic tools using an air hose like angle grinders, paddle sanders, handheld buffers, nailers, staplers and rivet guns
- Fits couplers ranging in size from 1/4” (6.3mm) to 3/8” (9.5mm)
- Maximum tethering capacity of 5lbs. (2.26kg.)
The Squids® 3798 Power Tool Bracket for Pneumatic Tools creates a unique tool attachment point to tether air/pneumatic power tools with a tool lanyard. Connection points for tool lanyards are not always readily available on power tools, which can create hazardous environments while working at heights if they are not tethered. Tethering your tools should be a part of an overall fall protection plan to reduce the risk of dropped objects and increase workplace safety.
The one-time assembly, creates a quick and easy one-step attachment to tether a lanyard to your pneumatic power tools. Simply fasten the included stainless-steel tool bracket and label with the coupler for the tool’s air hose connection (coupler and air hose not included). Once the coupler is threaded through the label and bracket and fastened securely to the air powered tool, the bracket will give a 360-degree rotating connection point for tool lanyards to safely and securely tether tools.
PERFECT FOR AIR POWERED TOOLS
The Power Tool Bracket for Air/Pneumatic Tools is the perfect solution for smaller angle grinders, palm sanders, handheld buffers, pneumatic staplers, pneumatic nail guns, pneumatic rivet guns, and other air powered tools weighing up to 5lbs. (2.27kg.).