N-Ferno® 6877 Winter Hard Hat Liner - 3-Layer, Fleece-Lined, Foam Mid-Layer, FR Shell, Shoulder Length
- 3-LAYER THERMAL LINER – Shoulder length design keeps head, ears and neck warm and covered
- FIRE-RESISTANT OUTER SHELL – 60% Modacrylic / 40% Cotton Twill blend with inherent flame resistance and self-extinguishing properties
- MID-LAYER – Foam insulation provides an additional layer of thermal protection for extremely cold environments
- WARM LINING – 100% polyester fleece
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Fits comfortably under a helmet or hard hat without feeling too bulky
- ELASTIC FIT – Elastic gather at forehead closes the gap between liner and forehead to keep the heat in and cold out
- HOOK AND LOOP STRAPS – 4 evenly spaced straps included on the outside of liner to attach to hard hat or helmet suspension
- OPTIONAL FACEMASK – N-Ferno® 6870, 6872 or 6874 mouthpieces (sold separately or purchased as a kit) can also be attached for extra face coverage
- OPTIONAL WARMING PACKS – Pockets by ears to hold hand warmers (sold separately)
The N-Ferno® 6877 Winter Hard Hat Liner has 3 layers of insulation with an FR modacrylic/cotton blend shell, a foam mid-layer and a comfortable polyester fleece lining for extreme warmth. This lightweight thermal liner is shoulder-length to keep head, ears and neck covered and fits comfortably under helmets or hard hats without feeling too bulky. Please note this garment is not entirely fire-resistant.
The fire-resistant outer shell is made 60% modacrylic cotton and 40% cotton twill blend to stand up to tough environments with inherent flame resistance and self-extinguishing properties. Foam insulation provides an additional layer of thermal protection for extremely cold environments. The 100% polyester fleece lining is soft to the touch for a comfortable all-day fit.
There are four hook & loop straps on the exterior of the liner designed to securely attach to the interior of a hard hat for versatile protection in extreme work environments. This hard hat winter liner has an elastic strip in the forehead area to keep the liner snug against the face to trap body heat in and keep cold out. Small pockets by the ears are designed to hold regular-sized hand warmers (sold separately) to keep ears warm and comfortable in extreme temperatures.
The N-Ferno® FR hard had liner is great cold weather work gear for people who spend extended periods of time in cold environments and need to wear head protection such as construction, freight, drilling or mining, delivery service, landscaping, and warehousing. Also great for recreational use like skiing, snowboarding, sledding or other winter activities that may need a helmet.