ProFlex® 100HV Economy Spandex Hi-Vis Back Support Brace
- HIGH VISIBILITY – Economical hi-vis orange
- NON-CONDUCTIVE – Polypropylene stays for long-lasting integrity
- SHOULDER STRAPS – Adjustable and removable 0.5in - 1in / 1cm - 2.5cm shoulder straps keep the belt on standby until the next lift
- FLEXIBLE – Stretchable bias binding with zig-zag stitching
- SECURE FIT – Rubber track webbing prevents riding up
- SIZING – Waist size ranges from 25in - 64cm / 52in - 132cm
- CARE – Machine wash cold; air dry
The stretchable spandex construction is comfortable and supportive. Non-conductive polypropylene stays for long-lasting integrity and rubber track webbing in the interior prevents the belt from riding up. Features hi-vis orange panels to keep workers conspicuous.
To choose your size, use flexible measuring tape and find the circumference around your body at your belly button. The support should fit snugly around your hips with the front of the support two-fingers width below your navel. An easy-to-use hook & loop closure keeps the belt securely fastened while in use and can be worn over or underneath clothing. Adjust the suspenders straps to fit securely on your shoulders without causing tension. Turn it into a back support belt by simply detaching the shoulder straps from the belt.
HOW IT WORKS
ProFlex® Back Supports provide lower back support and abdominal support for lifting heavy objects. Tightening the back support belt enhances the body’s intra-abdominal pressure and moves the stress away from the spine. When the back support is on correctly, the worker will have additional support for lifting and is more likely to use proper posture. When not lifting, be sure to loosen the belt.
Great for airport luggage handlers, warehouse/distribution employees, material handling, construction crews, maintenance, assembly/fabrication, landscaping/grounds and jobs that require heavy lifting.
We cannot guarantee that wearing a back brace will prevent workplace injury or be a cure for lower back pain, but when used properly these supports will provide extra lumbar support, promote proper lifting techniques and help you through a work day of bending, twisting, and schlepping. Rest assured, we got your back.