Skullerz® 8974LED Class E Safety Helmet + LED Light
- ADDITIONAL IMPACT PROTECTION – Suspension and shell design compliant to EN 12492 side-impact testing requirements for improved all-over protection
- CHIN STRAP INCLUDED – Secures helmet in place upon falling or sudden impact/movement
- ALL DAY COMFORT– Includes removable hard hat sweatband and top pad made of breathable, sweat-wicking and odor-resistant, machine washable materials
- IMPROVED SAFETY AND VISIBILITY AT NIGHT – Integrated patent-pending headlamp slots on front and rear for use with the Skullerz® Hard Hat LED Light (included)
- ENHANCED FIELD OF VISION – Compact shell design increases visibility, particularly when looking up
- BREATHABLE – Flexible open frame and 6-point suspension improves air circulation
- EASY SIZE ADJUSTMENT – One-handed adjustment knob pivots to improve fit and clear bandana or ponytail knots
- EYE PROTECTION INTEGRATION – Easy bolt-on mounting of Skullerz® 8991 Safety Helmet Visor (available as an accessory) for increased eye protection
- SIZING – Fits most heads (hat sizes 6.5 – 8 / 21in – 25 in / 53cm – 63.5cm)
- COLORS – Available in White and Orange
- TESTED & APPROVED – ANSI Z89.1-2014, CSA Z94.1-15, TYPE 1, Class E, EN12492:2012 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 4.2.2, 4.2.3, 4.2.4, EN397:2012+A1:2012 5.2.1, 5.2.4, 5.2.5
The Skullerz® 8974 Safety Helmet + LED Light is a Class E Safety Helmet with 6-Point Suspension. This helmet provides heavy-duty yet lightweight and comfortable head protection designed to shield the front, back, top and sides of the head from falls, dropped objects or bumping into stationary objects. The compact helmet design increases all-over impact protection and improves visibility, and a chin strap ensures the helmet remains secure to the wearer’s head upon impact or sudden movement.
ADDITIONAL IMPACT PROTECTION
The suspension and shell design of this helmet provides added side, front and back protection. This increased coverage meets side-impact testing requirements of EN12492: 2012 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52. The safety helmet also meets standard Class E helmet requirements for ANSI Z89.1-2014, CSA Z94.1-15, Type 1, Class E standard.
COMPACT & BREATHABLE DESIGN
A smaller, low-profile brim improves the wearer’s field of vision is improved—particularly when looking up. A padded, moisture-wicking and odor-resistant sweatband and top pad lines the sides, forehead and top interior, and is removable for easy replacement. A flexible open frame and 6-point suspension improves air flow for breathable comfort.
CUSTOM, SECURE FIT
This safety helmet fits hat sizes 6.5 - 8 (21in – 25 in / 53cm – 63.5cm). Customize the size with the easy-to-adjust 6-point premium ratcheting suspension. Simply turn the one-handed adjustment knob to tighten or loosen the fit without having to take the helmet off. Built with weight distribution in mind, this safety helmet has a snug and balanced fit. An adjustable chin strap (included) secures the helmet to the head and ensures it does not dislodge if the worker falls or is impacted by another object.
One of the biggest challenges for workers is how to use a safety helmet or hard hat with lights. Headlamp straps often get snagged and lights fall off. This safety helmet includes front and rear slots for secure attachment of the Skullerz® Hard Hat LED Light (included). For jobs where increased eye protection is needed, the helmet is designed for easy bolt-on mounting of the Skullerz® 8991 Safety Helmet Visor (available as an accessory). There are also side slots for other common accessories such as ear protection. To personalize even more, stamp your lid with our tenacious hard hat stickers.
Ideal for working at heights or needing a climbers helmet, as well as construction & utility job sites, oil & gas, road work, forestry, mining and general site work.