Chill-Its® 6602MF Evaporative Microfiber Cooling Towel
- INSTANT COOLING RELIEF – Run under water for one minute or until saturated, wring out excess water for drip-free cooling sensation as it evaporates
- COMFORTABLE TO WEAR – Made with lightweight microfiber material that is absorbent and stays soft either wet or dry for all-day comfort
- HOW DOES IT WORK? – ChillX™ microfiber material hold 30% more water and cools 30% longer
- UPF 50 – Provides sun protection from harmful UV rays
- REUSABLE & MACHINE WASHABLE – Re-wet when ready to use! Machine washable with mild detergent, air dry only
- HEAT STRESS PREVENTION – Reduces the effects of heat exhaustion and fights fatigue while working or playing in the heat. Can also be used to help bring down fevers, hot flashes or night sweats
- SIZING – 9.8in x 40.9in / 24.9cm x 103.9cm
The Chill Its® 6602MF Microfiber Cooling towel is made with a soft and absorbent material that is easy to activate and comfortable to wear all day long for both cooling relief and UV protection. Made with UPF 50 protection, the microfiber material Is chemical free and stays soft and flexible, wet or dry. Designed to create a feeling colder than ambient air temperature and absorb and hold more water than other cooling towels on the market for a longer-lasting cooling. This neck cooling wrap can be used for hours or for quick relief and is completely reusable, just re-wet to activate.
HOW TO ACTIVATE
Run the microfiber towel under water for one minute or until saturated, wring out excess water and twirl in the air for no-drip cooling. Drape towel around neck or head for instant cooling. In extreme heat, keep the towel wet for optimal cooling. Before storing, examine the product for dirt and debris. If soiled, machine wash then store in plastic tubing container for safekeeping.
This evaporative towel is the perfect cooling headwear for anyone working in the heat and exposed to possible heat-related illnesses like heat cramps, heat strokes, or heat exhaustion are possible. Great for workers in construction, carpentry, mining, landscaping, OR for outdoor activities like camping, yoga, baseball, softball, soccer, running, biking, days at the beach or on a boat, golf, yard work, fishing, gardening, hiking, riding motorcycles and more.