GloWear® 8379 Thermal High Visibility Jacket - Type R, Class 3, Fleece-Lined Bomber
- WIND + WATER RESISTANT – 300D oxford outer shell + PU coating resists wind and water to keep you dry
- 220g INSULATION – Zip-out 220g microfleece liner can be worn on its own or zipped into the shell for warmth without the extra bulk
- TYPE R, CLASS 3 – 2" ANSI-compliant reflective material for night-time conspicuity
- POCKETS + ACCESSORIES – Cell phone chest pocket, dual slot pen pocket on arm, dual slash pockets and dual mic tabs for clipping radios
- DIRT HIDING PANELS – Black panels on the sleeves and front of jacket to hide dirt and wear
- INSET HOOD – With drawstring and stoppers
- MACHINE WASHABLE
GloWear® 8379 Type R Class 3 Fleece-Lined High Visibility Bomber Jacket has a zip-out fleece liner and can be worn three different ways for the ultimate in adaptability for winter workwear. This fleece-lined hi-vis jacket is a Type R Class 3 winter work jacket with 2” ANSI-compliant reflective material for compliance, visibility and warmth at an economical price. This high visibility winter jacket can be worn three different ways: 1) as a jacket with the fleece liner zipped in, 2) fleece liner on its own, 3) wear the shell on its own for a lightweight, water-resistant outer layer. The weatherproof 300D oxford outer shell with a PU coating resists water and wind to keep you dry and warm. Cuffs feature hook and loop straps to seal out the cold.
POCKETS & ACCESSORIES
Featuring two external front pockets for stashing gloves, phones and other gear. There are 2 mic tabs located on the upper chest of the jacket.
This reflective coat is a Class 3 garment and features 2” ANSI-compliant reflective stripes for nighttime visibility. This safety high-visibility jacket is rated Type R Class 3 for increased visibility. Type R Class 3 garments feature more fluorescent background material and retroreflective material than other classes, to ensure maximum visibility and safety in all conditions.
This high-visibility clothing is perfect for those working in construction, transportation, baggage handling, municipalities or around work near moving vehicles.