Skullerz® 8981 Hard Hat Headlamp
- EASY ON AND OFF – Light is designed to seamlessly and securely mount on the built-in front or rear mounts of Skullerz® Hard Hats and Safety Helmets
- PORTABLE FLASHLIGHT – Built-in magnet can attach to any metal surface to turn the headlamp into a work light or to use for storage
- MULTI-POSITION TILT HEAD – Light tilts to 4-different positions for lighting where you need it most
- 2 MODES: SPOTLIGHT & FLOODLIGHT – Spotlight beam for distance viewing (150 lumens) or wide-beam floodlight for close wide-angle viewing (50 lumens)
- SPOTLIGHT RUNTIME – 6 hours
- FLOODLIGHT RUNTIME – 10 hours
- REPLACEABLE BATTERIES – Requires three AAA batteries (batteries not included)
- TEST AND CERTIFIED – IP54 rated
The Skullerz® 8981 Hard Hat Headlamp easily attaches directly to any Skullerz® Hard Hat or Safety Helmet light mount. End the annoyance of a headlamp slipping around on your hard hat or helmet. Simply slide and clip the LED light into the front or rear built-in mounts and you’re good to go!
Headlamp also includes a built-in magnet on the back of the mount to attach the light anywhere there is metal, or to use as storage when not on the hard hat.
This Hard Hat LED Light features a 4-position tilt head design and one button switch that supports 2 working modes: spotlight and floodlight. The spotlight (150 lumens) is for tight-beam long distance visibility and the floodlight (50 lumens) is for a wider close area visibility. Lights last up to 6 hours in spotlight mode and up to 10 hours in floodlight mode.
Headlamp requires 3 AAA batteries and is rated for IP54 protection. The light can be easily detached from the built-in mounting bracket to change batteries or use as flashlight.