GloWear® 8256Z Class 2 Self-Extinguishing Hi-Vis Safety Vest
- TEST & APPROVED – Meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type R Class 2 standard
- SELF-EXTINGUISING – Durable and breathable ANSI compliant polyester mesh treated to prevent after-flame/self-extinguish (3.3 oz./112 gsm)
- MORE VISIBILITY – ANSI compliant 2” wide reflective tape
- MORE STORAGE – 2 easy access pockets:1 exterior upper left open-top pocket
- 1 interior upper left open-top pocket
- EASY ON/OFF – front zipper closure
- MACHINE WASHABLE – Self-extinguishing treatment good for up to 25 washes
- TESTED & APPROVED – ASTM D6413
- Garment not flame resistant as defined by ANSI/ISEA 107-2015
The GloWear® 8256Z Class 2 Self-Extinguishing High Visibility Safety Vest is built with durable, yet breathable ANSI/ISEA compliant self-extinguishing treated polyester mesh to prevent after-flame while providing maximum visibility for any job, both day and night.
This hi-vis safety vest has a total of two strategically placed pockets, an open top pocket on the upper left exterior chest, designed to fit field books, tape, pencils, cell phones, etc, and an additional pocket in the lower left interior, great for tools, notebooks, gloves, etc.
Designed with a treated 100% polyester material to meet ANSI/ISEA standards and to self-extinguish as defined by ASTM D6413 in less than 2 seconds and have less than 6in / 15cm of char length. This vest does not meet the ANSI/ISEA 107 standard for fire resistance and should not be worn where an arc flash or flash fire hazard is present.
This reflective safety vest is ideal for welders or in work conditions where sparks are flying. Great for jobsites requiring high-visibility safety apparel with minimal flame-retardant qualities.