Arsenal® 5705 Canvas Tool Apron - Extended Length
- 13 various sized pockets for tools and small parts and two hammer loops
- Interior chest pocket for cell phones or other small devices
- waist and shoulder straps adjust from 28in – 58in (71cm – 147cm) to fit wide variety of sizes
- Easy on/off with one buckle quick-release waist strap
- Leg flaps to promote bending, kneeling and maneuvering around work space
- Durable - 14oz. heavy-duty abrasion resistant canvas reduces wear
- Comfortable 2in (5cm) wide shoulder straps for better support
- Ergonomically designed and evenly distributed pockets to stay balanced and organized
- Extended Length Apron dimensions - 25.5in W x 34in H (65cm x 86cm)
The Arsenal® Tool Apron makes your life easier by keeping the tools you need close to the task at hand without getting in the way.
The waist and shoulder straps are adjustable fitting a wide range of sizes for the perfect fit on both men and women. The tool apron is extended in length and measures 25.5in W x 34in H (65cm x 86cm). The waist adjusts from 28in – 58in (71cm – 147cm). There is a hook and loop patch to allow the extra strap length to be rolled up and tucked away. The shoulder straps are made of durable webbing and are 2in (5cm) wide for extra comfort which can also be adjusted. It can be easily put on or taken off with one buckle.
A PLACE FOR EVERYTHING
With three roomy tool pockets, two hammer loops, and 8 additional pockets that hold a variety of tools from nails, screwdrivers, and hammers to bottles, measuring tapes, and even your cell phone making it the ultimate shop apron. All 13 pockets were ergonomically designed to fit comfortably, keep your tools in place and stay out of the way of your work.
BUILT TO LAST
Made with 14oz. heavy-duty abrasion resistant canvas material to reduce the wear over time because durability is a necessity with any work apron. It includes a name ID badge on the interior plus a D-Ring on the lower right-side to attach keys, lanyards, grabbers and more. This safety apron can be used for many different things and is highly used by woodworkers, carpenters, mechanics, machinists, technicians, warehouse employees, utility, and even gardeners, hobbyist or DIY’ers!