SHAX® 6015 Heavy-Duty Pop-Up Tent - 10ft x 20ft / 3m x 6m
- 10 x 20 FOOTPRINT – 10ft x 20ft / 3m x 6m canopy provides up to 200 square feet of shaded area
- ULTIMATE DURABILITY – Steel frame and reinforced corners on the canopy to withstand tough conditions
- UV PROTECTION – Rugged 300D polyester canopy with PU coating and UV treatments
- MULTIPLE HEIGHTS – ABS plastic sliders on legs adjust to 3 height settings ranging from 10ft - 14ft / 3m - 4m
- VENTED CANOPY – Double-vented canopy for maximum airflow
- EASY STORAGE & TRANSPORT – Large storage bag with wheels included, fits collapsed tent with canopy still on
- INCREASED VISIBILITY – Hi-vis option and reflective accents
- ADDED STABILITY – 6 heavy-duty ground stakes and 6 ropes included
- TESTED & APPROVED – Meets CPAI-84 flame resistance code
- Optional detachable tent sidewalls sold separately to block sun, wind and rain
- Optional 40lb tent weight bags sold separately for extra security on windy days
The SHAX® 6015 Heavy-Duty Pop-Up Tent is a durable portable shelter providing fast, long-lasting relief from the sun, wind, and rain with a 10ft x 20ft / 3m x 6m footprint.
The powder-coated steel frame is built to withstand the elements and won’t easily bend or rust like aluminum. ABS plastic sliders on the adjustable legs are more durable and easier to adjust compared to other tents that have push-pins. This portable tent offers three different heights ranging from 10ft - 14ft / 3m - 4m.
Made with thick, high-quality 300-denier polyester material, this heavy-duty 10 x 20 canopy also boasts waterproofing polyurethane coating (PU) and UV treatments as well as reinforced corners to withstand tough conditions. A double-vented top allows maximum air flow, while the hi-vis lime option and silver coating on interior provide increased visibility on busy job sites or at events.
A convenient wheel bag is included for easy storage and transport along with six ground stakes and X nylon ropes that can be used for stability.
This pop-up canopy tent is primarily designed to be a work tent on jobsites to help prevent heat-related illnesses, but can be also used for sporting events, weddings, birthday parties or any other event needing protection from the sun and rain.