Chill-Its® 6487 Cooling Multi-Band
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO WEAR – Wide variety of style and usage configurations
- LOW-PROFILE – Can be worn by itself or under a hard hat
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST – Soft, stretchable and seam-free performance knit fabric
- HOURS OF COOLING – When wet, cooling is immediate and can last for hours
- MOISTURE-WICKING – When dry, will absorb sweat & wick moisture away
- SUN PROTECTION – UPF 50+ protection from harmful UV rays
- REFLECTIVE ACCENTS – Offers visibility in low-light situations
- ANTI-ODOR TREATMENT – For long-lasting freshness
- COLOR OPTIONS – Black, Hi-Vis Lime, Hi-Vis Orange, and Blue
- CUSTOM LOGO PROGRAM – Customize our Cooling Multi-Bands with your unique logo, pattern or slogan
- Machine washable
The Chill-Its® 6487 Cooling Multi-Band offers head and face protection from the sun, dust and flying debris, as well as cooling relief. Plus, it features evaporative technology for immediate cooling, and UPF 50+ protection against the sun’s harmful rays when working outside.
HOW TO ACTIVATE
Simply wet the cooling headwear to activate instant cooling relief that lasts for hours. When activated, this multi-band is lightweight and refreshing for even the hottest days of the year. Anti-Odor treatment keeps it fresh all day long. Hang dry or machine wash as needed.
HOW TO WEAR
This PPE safety headwear is incredibly versatile. The soft, stretchable knit material allows the multi-band to be worn in several different ways – wear as a cooling headband, neck gaiter, face mask or face covering, hat, dew rag and more. It can also be worn under a hard hat for moisture-wicking cooling when dry, and instant evaporative cooling relief when wet.
Great for construction, landscaping, roofing, or anybody working in the heat. It can also be used to keep cool and reduce the risk of heat stress while gardening, hiking, playing sports and more.