TREX® 6325 Spikeless Traction Devices
- SPIKELESS TRACTION – Reduces risk of slips and injuries without scratching surfaces
- OUTDOOR AND INDOOR USE – Easily transition from outdoors to indoors without removing
- MICHELIN® TECHNOLOGY – Strategic grooves, micro-pumps and block sipings for optimal traction on water, ice or snow
- ONE-PIECE STRETCH DESIGN – Hugs the toe and heel of shoes or boots
- ADJUSTABLE DESIGN – Adjustable cord cinches tight for secure fit
- HEEL PULL TAB – For easy on/off
- FLEXIBLE IN EXTREME TEMPS – Tested to remain flexible in temps as low as -40°F (-40°C) for the sling and -20°F (-29 °C)
- MULTIPLE SIZES – Medium (5-8 US Mens), Large (8-11 US Mens) and XL (11-14 US Mens)
California Residents: read Proposition 65 .
TREX® Spikeless Traction Devices for shoes reduce the risk of slips and injuries by providing spike-free traction on water, ice and snow. Powered by Soles by Michelin®, these are the industry’s most advanced spikeless traction device. Designed for work environments where spiked ice cleats are not preferred, these shoe and boot grips make for easy and safe transition between indoor and outdoor use without scratching surfaces.
To achieve traction without spikes, the treads are constructed with a Michelin® ice control compound—the same innovative technology found in their winter driving tires. Three distinct traction features enable optimal wear in any indoor or outdoor condition.
Strategically placed grooves allow for efficient water evacuation when pressure is applied. Preventing water build up is particularly beneficial on smooth indoor surfaces.
Micro-pumps increase adhesion by properly distributing pressure to maintain high surface contact on icy surfaces.
The tread is designed with block sipings that create additional surface area for increased grip on snowy surfaces.
Available in multiple sizes, these slip-on ice cleats will fit over any style of boot or shoe for traction and stability on slick surfaces. Tested to be flexible in temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C) for the sling and -20°F (-29 °C), the stretchable rubber material provides a secure fit and easy slip-on/off wear.
TREX® Ice Traction should fit snugly on your boot or shoe. A stretchy, one-piece design with adjustable cord cinches tight for a secure fit. Use your shoe/boot size to determine the approximate size.
- Medium fits 5-8 US Mens
- Large fits 8-11 US Mens
- XL fits 11-14 US Mens
These spikeless traction cleats are designed for workers needing traction in conditions where spikes are not preferred, particularly those needing to seamlessly transition from outdoor to indoor work without scratching surfaces or those needing protection from an unstable walking surface. Ideal for trucking, warehousing, beverage delivery, construction, railway, movers, ladder work and more.