Chill-Its® 6215 Premium FR Phase Change Cooling Vest with Packs
- IMMEDIATE & LONG-LASTING COOLING RELIEF – Packs maintain constant 64°F (18°C) for up to 4 hours
- QUICK RECHARGE – Packs recharge in a little as 10 minutes
- HONEYCOMB DESIGN – Patented honeycomb ice pack design eliminates stiffness
- FLAME RESISTANT – Vest made with modacrylic cotton blend FR fabric
- FLEXIBLE FIT – Adjustable hook and loop closures on both shoulders and waist
- MORE COOLING POWER – Extended vest surface area enhances cooling power
- REFLECTIVE ACCENTS – Designed for more visibility on busy streets or job sites
- CONVENIENT STORAGE – Two elastic pen loops on chest
- AVAILABLE IN 2 SIZES: S/M and L/XL
- WEIGHT WITH PACKS: S/M - 6lbs / 2.7kg, L/XL - 9lbs / 4kg
- TESTED & APPROVED – Fabric meets ASTM F1506 performance requirements (ATPV rating of 7.1 cal/cm2); Classified to NFPA 70E (CAT1)
The Chill-Its® 6215 Premium Phase Change Cooling Vest with Packs keeps workers cooler, safer and more productive, maintaining a 64° F (18° C) temperature for up to 4 hours when activated. The vest is made of a modacrylic cotton blend FR fabric which meets ASTMF1506 requirements as well as being classified to NFPA (CAT1). The adjustable hook and loop closures at the shoulders and waist provide a customized and comfortable fit, while two pen slots on the right-side of the vest keep your writing utensils handy with t Available in tan or hi-vis orange with reflective taping.
The cooling vest comes in two sizes ranging from S/M (32in - 40in / 81cm - 102cm) to L/XL (40in - 52in / 102cm - 132cm). To find your size, wrap a tape measure around the widest part of your chest, under your arms, and completely around your torso. See size chart for more information.
HOW TO USE
There are many ways to activate your cooling vest. Simply place the two removable packs in a cooler of ice water for 10 minutes; freezer for 15 minutes; refrigerator for 25 minutes; or near an air conditioner for 1 to 2 hours. Then place the recharged cooling packs in the vest pockets for hours of cooling.
HOW TO CLEAN
The cooling pack should be washed by hand with a mild detergent and warm water. Dry with a paper towel or cloth. DO NOT machine wash or machine dry. The fabric vest carrier is machine washable with mild soap; hang dry.
This body cooling vest is perfect for anyone in need of instant cooling relief while working or playing outside or indoors in warm temperatures where heat-related illnesses like heat cramps, heat strokes, heat exhaustion, etc. are possible. Ideal for workers in pulp/paper, iron/steel, vulcanizing, foundries, etc. or for people running, biking, doing yard work, riding motorcycle and more! Also, ideal for those needing cooling relief but aren’t able to use an evaporative cooling option.