Chill-Its® 6486 FR Multi-Band
- Inherently FR Nomex® knit fabric (EBT rating of 4.2 cal/cm2)
- Meets requirements of Performance Specification ASTM F1506; classified CAT 1 according to NFPA 70E
- Multiple style and usage configurations
- Hi-tech moisture management performance fabric dries fast
- Anti-stink treatment helps workers remain unscented
- Multi-climate usage
- Blocks wind, sun and dust
- Stretchable, comfortable and seam-free
- Machine washable
- One size fits most
The Chill-Its® 6486 FR Multi-Band offers head and face protection from the sun, dust and flying debris. Plus, it features supreme FR protection and performance with a multitude of uses and ways to wear.
HOW TO WEAR
This PPE safety headwear is incredibly versatile. The soft, stretchable knit material allows the multi-band to be worn in several different ways – wear as a cooling headband, neck gaiter, face mask or face covering, hat, dew rag and more. It can also be worn under a hard hat to wick moisture on hot days. Anti-Odor treatment keeps it fresh all day long. Hang dry or machine wash as needed.