GloWear® 8384 Thermal High Visibility Jacket - Type R, Class 3, Quilted Parka
- WIND + WATER RESISTANT – 300D oxford outer shell + PU coating resists wind and water to keep you dry
- 160g INSULATION – Body and sleeves are lined with 160g thermal quilted insulation for warmth without the extra bulk
- TYPE R, CLASS 3 – 2" ANSI-compliant reflective material for night-time conspicuity
- INTERNAL WAIST CORD – Cinches tight to keep out the cold
- POCKETS + ACCESSORIES – Cell phone chest pocket, dual-slot pen pocket on arm, and dual-mic tabs for clipping radios
- DIRT HIDING PANELS – Black panels on the sleeves and front of the jacket to hide dirt and wear
- INSET HOOD – With drawstring and stoppers
- MACHINE WASHABLE
The GloWear® 8384 Type R Class 3 Thermal Quilted High Visibility Jacket is the ideal warm winter work jacket for safety on the job. This Type R high visibility jacket has an insulated interior with fleece for warmth in frigid conditions.
This winter workwear features 160g thermal insulation plus fleece, which traps body heat to keep you warmer in the cold. The 300D oxford polyester outer shell with PU coating resists water and wind, for dry comfort all day. The black panels hide dirt and wear. Cuffs feature hook and loop straps to seal out the cold.
POCKETS & ACCESSORIES
Features external front pockets with snap flaps, combination cell phone chest pocket, dual-slot pen pocket on arm, and dual-mic tabs for clipping radios.
This reflective coat is a Class 3 garment and features 2” ANSI-compliant reflective stripes for nighttime visibility. This safety high-visibility jacket is rated Type R Class 3 for increased visibility. Type R Class 3 garments feature more fluorescent background material and retroreflective material than other classes, to ensure maximum visibility and safety in all conditions.
This high-visibility clothing is perfect for those working in construction, transportation, baggage handling, municipalities or around work near moving vehicles.