Squids® 3129 Tool Lanyard Double-Locking Single Carabiner with Swivel - 40lbs
- Approved to the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standard
- Non-shock absorbing webbing provides better protection for heavier tools and lasts longer
- Designed to be attached to the structure being worked on instead of the worker
- Single-length construction eliminates weak points
- Convenient treaded loop-end grips the tool when attached for non-slip control
- Double-action locking carabiner with captive eye provides maximum security
- Captive eye on carabiner better predicts direction of load
- Swiveling carabiner prevents entanglement
- Heavy-gauge nylon stitching for strength and durability in harsh work environments
- Third party certified to a 40lb (18kg) maximum capacity with a 2:1 safety factor
- Lanyard dimensions - 76in (193cm) length
The Squids® 3129 Tool Lanyard is a part of an overall fall protection plan to reduce the risk of falling objects and increase workplace safety. When working at-heights, it’s essential to tether tools. High-capacity lanyards are a piece of safety equipment designed to attach one end securely to a fixed anchor point, and the other to an appropriate attachment point on a tool by proper tethering. These Tool Lanyards are built to withstand defined weight limits, and made easy to use by any worker to avoid accidentally dropping objects that could cause unwanted damage, injuries or possibly death.
DIFFERENTIATED BY DESIGN
The advanced technical design of the 3129 Tool Lanyard uses a heavy-duty, single-length, non-shock absorbing webbing. On one end of the 3129 Lanyard, there’s a double-action locking carabiner that swivels, and on the other, there’s a treaded loop for secure attachment. The double-action locking carabiner features a captive eye for maximum security.
TESTED TO BE TRUSTED
All lanyards are rigorously tested and third party certified to a 40lb (18kg) maximum capacity with a 2:1 safety factor to prevent falling objects. When working at heights, choosing the best tool tethering equipment matters because there are no second chances.