GloWear® 8287 Thermal High Visibility Jacket - Type R, Class 2, Removable Sleeves
- 3-IN-1 JACKET – Wear as a jacket, zip off the quilted sleeves to wear as a vest, or zip jacket into the 8386 Outer Shell (sold separately) for an ultra-warm winter parka
- WIND + WATER RESISTANT – 300D oxford polyester outer shell + PU coating resists wind and water to keep you dry while still being breathable for comfort
- DUAL INSULATION – 100g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation in the body and 80g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation in the sleeves keeps you warm without the extra bulk
- TYPE R, CLASS 2 – 2" ANSI-compliant 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective material for night-time conspicuity
- POCKETS + ACCESSORIES – Two external front pockets for stashing gear, 2 mic tabs and a clear ID badge holder
- DURABLE ZIPPER – YKK #5 zippers for snag-free use
- MACHINE WASHABLE
The Glowear® 8287 Type R Class 2 Thermal High Visibility Jacket with Removable Sleeves can be worn three different ways for the ultimate in adaptability. 1) Wear on its own as a warm, high-visibility jacket. 2) Remove the zip-off sleeves on warmer days to wear it as a hi-vis vest. 3) For serious cold-weather work, this safety reflective jacket can be zipped into our 8386 Outer Shell Hi-Vis Safety Jacket (sold separately) to create a parka.
This winter work jacket features a quilted body with 100g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation adds warmth without a lot of extra bulk and quilted sleeves with 80g 3M Thinsulate™, making this ideal winter workwear. The weatherproof 300D polyester outer shell resists wind and water, while remaining breathable for warmth and dry comfort on the job. Rib-knit cuffs seal out the cold.
POCKETS & ACCESSORIES
Featuring two external front pockets for stashing gloves, phones and other gear. There are 2 mic tabs located on the upper chest of the jacket. A clear plastic ID badge holder is located on the right upper chest. YKK #5 zippers on the sleeves and front for snag-free use.
This high-visibility jacket is a Class 2 garment, rated Type R for roadway work. Type R Class 2 garments are the most commonly used high-visibility class and ensure maximum visibility and safety in all conditions. This Class 2 reflective coat features 2” ANSI-compliant 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective stripes for nighttime visibility.
The 8287 safety high-visibility jacket is the perfect coat for those working in construction, transportation, baggage handling, municipalities or around work near moving vehicles.