Squids® 3420 Swiveling Glove Clip Holder - Dual Clips (100-Pack)
- KEEPS GEAR CLOSE – Holds gloves, mittens, keys, PPE, towels and more keeping them at the ready
- TWO STRONG CLIPS – Dual clip model connects to clothing, belt loops, tool belts, d-rings and more
- SWIVELING DESIGN – Prevents the grabber and the gear being held from getting bound up
- DURABLE – Ultra-resilient acetal copolymer and thermoplastic polyurethane materials are non-conductive and temperature resistant
- PATENT PENDING BREAKAWAY DESIGN – For safety around moving parts or other catch hazards (Average breaking strength = 12.5lbs / 5.7kg)
- PREVENTS DROPPED & LOST OBJECTS – Reduces injuries and prevents dropped, lost and foreign objects by keeping gloves, PPE and other gear clipped to the person or worksite
- COLORS AVAILABLE – Comes in orange, blue, black, lime, red, granite
- DIMENSIONS – Measures 5.5in (14cm) Long x 1in (2.5cm) Wide x 0.6in (1.5cm)
- CUSTOM LOGO PROGRAM – Customize our Glove Clip with your unique logo or design
- This product is sold as a 100-Pack, single unit available here
- Made in the USA
The Squids® 3420 Swiveling Glove Clip Holder with Dual Clips (100-Pack) securely grabs onto your gloves, ice traction, cooling towels, keys and whatever else always seems to mysteriously disappear so you can keep what you need at the ready. No more trying to stuff gloves in your pockets only to have one fall out and get lost. This glove holder features a patent-pending design with a swiveling link that allows it to rotate freely without getting bound up.
The strong gripping jaws can hold on to gloves, hats, keys, towels and other PPE that are too bulky to fit in pockets. Ideal for those who work in construction, warehouses, manufacturing, food processing plants, janitorial and even retail workers. Keeps gloves and other gear handy for off-the-clock use, too, like hunting, hiking, home projects and more.
The link design allows one end of the gear grabber to safely separate in case of emergency. Other grabbers use pins that can break and become projectiles or foreign objects, but this breakaway design uses a secure link that remains attached to one end of the grabber, allowing the other end to pull out of the glove clip independently.
The acetal copolymer grabber ends, and thermoplastic polyurethane link are non-conductive, and temperature and chemical resistant. To use, squeeze the sides of the gear clip to open the teeth and attach to the desired location (belt loop, clothing, D-ring, other anchor points). Repeat on the other end of the clip to attach to gear. The opening of the grabber's teeth is 0.4in (1cm).