KREW’D® 6353 SPF 50 Sunscreen Spray - 5.5oz
- NO RUB, FULL COVERAGE SPRAY – 5.5oz spray can for fast and easy application
- CLEAR FORMULA – no white residue
- BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 50 – Safe and effective protection against UVA & UVB rays
- LIGHTWEIGHT, NON-GREASY – Fast-absorbing, even coverage
- WON’T RUN IN EYES – Stay put formula
- SPORT FORMULA – Water- and sweat-resistant for 80 minutes
- HYPOALLERGENIC – Free of ingredients that can irritate sensitive skin
- FDA-APPROVED / DERMATOLOGIST TESTED – Proven safe & effective
- PARABEN & PHTHALATE FREE
- OCTINOXATE & OXYBENZONE FREE
- NEUTRAL SCENT
- Sold as a single unit or a 12-pack
The KREW’D® 6353 SPF 50 Sunscreen Spray (5.5oz spray can) provides safe and effective broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection against sunburn. It’s a water-resistant and sweat-resistant sunscreen for 80 minutes. This FDA approved sunscreen comes in a 5.5oz spray can for fast and easy application of 50 SPF protection against both UVA and UVB rays, which can cause skin cancer.
KREW’D® is a water-resistant sport formula that provides even coverage for better protection. It's lightweight, non-greasy, absorbs quickly and is free of paraben/phthalates and octinoxate/oxybenzone.
Slather. Work. Repeat. Skin damage can occur all year round from sun exposure. Sunblock should be applied evenly & thoroughly on exposed skin. We recommend applying liberally 15 minutes before you go into the sun to allow the sunscreen to fully bind to the skin. Reapply every 2 hours, or as needed. Application is quick and easy thanks to the clear spray formula.
Designed for people working outdoors in the direct sunlight including construction, agriculture, transportation, solar, roofing, landscaping/grounds. Also good for active outdoor recreational use like sports, hiking, gardening, etc.