Squids® 3166 Coil Tool Lanyard with Dual Carabiners - 2lbs / 0.9kg
- Approved to the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 Standard
- Low-profile durable plastic coil to withstand even the toughest conditions
- Easily attaches to hard hats and other small hand tools for safekeeping
- Coiled lanyard design prevents snag and tangle hazards
- Two lightweight aluminum carabiners with manual locking screw gate
- Coiled length 12in // 30cm; extended length 48in // 122cm
- Maximum safe working capacity: 2lbs / 0.9kg
- Third-party certified to a 2:1 safety factor
The Squids® 3166 Coil Tool Lanyard with Dual Carabiners is compact and used to tether small hand tools, PPE like hard hats or even cell phones and tape measures to prevent falling objects when working at-heights.
Built and tested to endure tough conditions and rated to support weight up to 2lbs / 0.9kg, the coiled lanyard is made with a low-profile design and durable plastic coil. With two lightweight aluminum carabiners on both ends, it easily connects to tool anchors and attachments, even while wearing gloves. The coiled tether design reduces lanyard length to prevent snag and tangle hazards. The coil stretches from a compact 12in to 48in / 30cm to 122 cm.
This versatile safety lanyard is more than just a small tool and hard hat lanyard. Tether your small valuables for safekeeping while hiking, canoeing, fishing, hunting, scuba diving, skiing, rafting, or other recreational activities.
All tool lanyards are built to withstand defined weight limits and are easy to use by any worker to avoid accidentally dropped objects that could cause unwanted damage, injuries, or possibly death. Safety lanyards are a part of an overall fall protection plan to reduce the risk of falling objects and increase workplace safety. When working at-heights its essential to tether tools.