N-Ferno® 6842 Winter Hard Hat Liner - 2-Layer, Fleece-Lined, Polyester Shell, Shoulder Length
- 2-LAYER THERMAL LINER – Shoulder-length design keeps head, ears and neck covered
- WATER-RESISTANT OUTER SHELL – 100% polyester with PU coating (on black option only) making the shell water-resistant and lightweight for all-day comfort
- WARM LINING – Soft 100% polyester fleece
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Fits comfortably under a helmet or hard hat without feeling too bulky
- HIGH VISIBILITY – Available in bright hi-vis lime with reflective piping for increased visibility on
- ELASTIC FIT – Elastic gather at forehead closes the gap between liner and forehead to keep the heat in and cold out
- HOOK AND LOOP STRAPS – 4 evenly spaced straps included on the outside of the liner to attach to hard hat or helmet suspension
- OPTIONAL WARMING PACKS – Pockets by ears to hold hand warmers (sold separately + available on hi-vis lime option only)
- Machine washable
California Residents: read Proposition 65 .
The N-Ferno® 6842 Winter Hard Hat Liner has 2 layers of insulation with a polyester shell and a comfortable polyester fleece lining for exceptional warmth. This lightweight thermal liner features an extra-long neck (shoulder-length) to keep head, ears and neck covered and fits comfortably under helmets or hard hats without feeling too bulky.
The PU coated 100% polyester outer shell is water-resistant and provides a durable finish that resists corrosion and abrasion.
Hi-Vis lime option with reflective piping improves visibility on dark or cloudy days.
Four exterior hook & loop straps attach to the interior of a hard hat for a secure attachment and added warmth in extreme work environments. This hard hat winter liner has an elastic strip in the forehead area to keep the liner snug against the face to trap body heat in and keep cold out.
Great cold weather work gear for people who spend extended periods of time in cold environments and need to wear head protection, like those in construction, freight, drilling or mining, delivery service, landscaping, and warehousing. Also great for recreational use like skiing, snowboarding, sledding or other winter activities that may need a helmet.