Squids® 3797 Power Tool Bracket - Grinder Tool Trap™
- Approved to the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standard
- Stainless-steel bracket with built-in connection point for tool tethering is corrosion-resistant to withstand weathering
- Patent-pending tool bracket design fastens to open screw port on grinders and directionally pushes the lanyard away from the grinder’s wheel
- Set includes 1 bracket connection point, 2 fasteners and locking washers and 1 product label
- Perfect for corded or cordless angle grinders and similar power tools
- Ambidextrous design can be flipped to either side of the tool attaching to open screw ports meant for grinder handles
- Fasteners include stainless-steel M8 and M10 hex head bolts
- Maximum tethering capacity of 8lbs. (3.63kg.)
California Residents: read Proposition 65 .
The Squids® 3797 Power Tool Bracket for Grinders creates a unique tool attachment point to tether corded and cordless grinder power tools with a tool lanyard. Connection points for tool lanyards are not always readily available on power tools, which can create hazardous environments while working at heights. Tethering your tools should be a part of an overall fall protection plan to reduce the risk of dropped objects and increase workplace safety. The stainless-steel tool bracket comes complete with a set of two metric fasteners (M8, M10) to mount to a variety of grinders from a variety of brands.
The one-time assembly creates a quick and easy one-step attachment to tether a lanyard to your power tools. Simply fasten the included tool bracket and labels onto screw ports intended for removable grinder handles. Once the appropriate torque is applied to the anchor point, connect a tool lanyard to the bracket tether point to safely and securely tether tools.
PERFECT FOR TOOLS WITH SCREW PORTS
The Power Tool Bracket for Grinders is the perfect solution for any grinder up to 8lbs. (3.63kg.) in weight. The Bracket has a patented design that forces the tether directionally away from the grinder’s wheel. Though intended for corded or cordless angle grinders these brackets can also fasten to cameras, laser alignment tools and other tools and devices that contain screw ports which fit M8 and M10 fasteners.