Skullerz® 8965 Lightweight Bump Cap Hat w/ LED Lighting
- LESS WEIGHT, SAME SAFETY – Overall weight of the hat is less than 5oz / 135g without compromising safety (40% lighter weight than the Skullerz® 8950 Bump Cap)
- 360° VENTING – Strategically placed venting all over the hat allows extreme airflow between the worker’s head and the bump cap
- DURABLE & IMPACT-RESISTANT SHELL – Removable high-density polyethylene interior shell with foam lining offers protection from minor bumps and scrapes and will not break or crack
- CONVENIENT LIGHTING – Ultra-bright 23 LUMEN dual-action LED Lighting Technology gives workers the power to see close up, distance and in the dark. Up to 11 hours of run time running on 4 CR2032 batteries
- COMFORTABLE PADDING – Removable, washable and anti-microbial liner provides additional airflow and helps reduce sweat
- INCREASED VISIBILITY – Reflective piping on the brim and the side of the hat allows the worker to be seen in low light situations
- MULTIPLE BRIM SIZES – Available in micro (30mm / 1in), short (50mm / 2in) or long (80mm / 3in) brim
- TESTED & APPROVED – EN 812-2012 standard
- Patent pending design
Skullerz® 8965 Lightweight Bump Cap Hat with LED Lighting is both comfortable and stylish with a highly-ventilated, impact-resistant inner shell that provides protection against cranial bumps, scrapes, bruises and other minor head injuries. Featuring ultra-bright 23 LUMEN dual-action LED Lighting Technology that gives workers the power to see in the dark. The LED task lights allow for close-up lighting combined with distance lighting, giving you visibility where you need it. Get up to 11 hours of run time using four CR2032 batteries.
This baseball style bump cap tackles two big challenges workers face in the field: weight and heat. The insert is made of a lightweight, durable high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and is designed to offer maximum ventilation for continuous airflow and superior breathability. All without compromising protection. A removable, washable and anti-microbial pad made of durable, yet lightweight EPP Foam lines the interior and allows for additional airflow to keep you cooler. Both the pad and shell were designed with matching vents to channel heat away from your head. The shell also has Cooling Channels™ designed to allow air to move above the foam for additional airflow. Finally, the outer layer of the hat is designed with all-over laser-cut polyester mesh to maximize cooling without sacrificing looks
This head protection cap meets the EN 812-2012 standard all while weighing less than 5oz / 28g. It’s not bulky like a hard hat and is ideal for mechanics, and airline baggage handlers, as well as workers in warehouses, factories, in-home services and other industries that do not require hard hat protection but still need protection against common head injuries. Safety helmets like bump caps should be used in work areas with low beams, pipes, passageways or other low hanging obstructions.